Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today's News

So, today's news, today's news, let's take a look at yahoo:
Top News Stories as of 3:45pm
Dow Down 468
Mark Zuckerburg FB
Tropical Storm Hillary
Kirsty Alley
Ben and Jerry’s
Tom Brady

Oh that’s nice, Ben and Jerry’s have a new flavor, I do love Ben and... Hold on a second, the dow dropped by four hundred and sixty eight? What?
Now when I started this blog I had to decide if I should talk about issues like the government and the economy and while it may be easier to avoid such sticky subjects there is one thing I can’t avoid and that’s the nature of the prepper. Preppers for the most part are informed, if not overly informed. We seek the truth. We do so with a vengeance and truth be told, the economy and government make a HUGE impact on if our preps will be needed past the occasional winter storm. So why not have it all out?
Yahoo news reported that an economist from Wells Fargo said the following today "The probability of going back into a recession is higher now than at any point in the recovery" Also, in an unquoted note "the chances of us slipping into another recession are 35%"
Now it's time for a little section I like to call "really?" with prepgirl
Really, we are in a recovery, really? Because things don't seem to be getting any better here. Now I am no fancy shmancy "economist" but really? Our chances of sliding into a recession we are already in are just 35% really? REALLY????
I mean maybe I should be worried about this, get some gold or prepa.. Wait, the whole cast of Jersey Shore is going to adopt a baby together? Oh who cares about stocks, the government will keep taking care of us, now somebody get me a TV!
Please let me know what you think by using the comment section or by sending me an email at prepgirl7@hotmail.com
Stay alert, stay awake, keep reading,
prepgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment