Monday, September 26, 2011

Best Videos of the Week

I love getting on Youtube and searching for new SHTF or Prepping videos, so much so that I have decided to do a weekly review of my favorite Youtube videos. So here are the videos (uploaded this week) that I think are great. I have added a quick note for each one to let you know why I think they are worth watching.

Enjoy,
prepgirl


What the heck is a prepper?
 by Sootch00, Great for beginers, or for your family members if you decide to come out of the prepping closet.

Prepper Catalogs
by Ejahi, Love the idea of using catalogs to get better ideas and to spend less time online.

Prepper "Bunker" Mentality
by prepper1776, Thought provoking, concider your community when prepping.

New Prepper, Starting out new
by mrmajunix, Awsome! lets help him out! New preppers are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment