Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some Exciting News!

I have some exciting news for all my readers (yes, all 5 of them, including my mother.) Prepping Now is going live! I have accepted a show on the Prepper Broadcasting Network.   It will be on at 7pm Eastern on Sundays and I encourage you to listen. Also, I would love it if I got some call ins. My show, just like my blog, is always open to those who have questions or suggestions. If you want to call in or listen live you can find the information here. There is also a great option on the show's home page which will remind you via email or text that it's almost time for the show. I am including a brief description of the show below and below that I will include a description of the first episode.

Sunday: 6:00 – 7:00pm Central – “Prepping Now”

Prepping now with prepgirl is a show about the importance of preparing now for what tomorrow might bring. We will discuss not only important prepping issues such as food storage and skill growth but also the general awareness that comes with the prepping lifestyle. Our hope is that this show will bring new people to the community but also encourage those who already faced some of the challenges of prepping to lend a hand or offer an idea to those who are just staring out.

 
My first show will be about something I like to call "Thought Product Placement" basically, the idea that "whoever is in charge" uses the media to influence people with the ideals they want them to have. An example would be that God is never mentioned in TVor movies except in a negative light. Not to downplay religion exactly, but rather to discourage the morality that comes along with it. People who don't have morals keep idolizing people like the  "Jersey Shore cast" and completely ignore when their constitutional rights are being removed. While this may be a hard hitting issue, I believe that we as preppers and those who are awake should take a stand, and discuss these issues openly and with candor.


Keep reading and start listening,
prepgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment